Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Got updated information from my agency today....

  • Weight: 13lbs, up from 11lbs
  • Lenghth: 24 inches, up from 22
  • Head and Chest: 15.76 inches (is that good?)
  • Foot: 4.14
  • Teeth: 0

I am so happy about this, because it means that she is healthy and growing! I wish we had updated pictures. Maybe, I will get them from the care package we sent. I wish we had pictures of her and her foster mother, I would so love for her to have that, I would hope that it would mean alot to her when she is older and able to understand all this.

No Travel Approval yet, I am thinking we will receive that information sometime this week (please). I know some people who already know when they will be traveling, I am jealous! Oh well, need to practice being patient for a little while longer!

7 comments:

jess said...

Dear Jen,

Wow!!!! it is almost here. You seem to being very strong through all of this. Keep the faith and your dream will come true.
The again weight is very good. She is also getting taller to so this seems all good. Keep praying and before you know it you will be on that plane going to get your little girl. I continue to keep you on the prayer list until you return withthat bundle of joy.

God Bless
Jess

Gabrielle said...

Excellent news!

a Tonggu Momma said...

Hello from a lurker! I thought you might like to check out the FCC growth charts. They are based on the charts for southern Chinese girls. Hope this puts your mind at ease! (And know that the head circumference measurements are often off.)

http://www.fwcc.org/growthchart.html

Anonymous said...

Ah patience, hardest lesson for me as a new mom. Hopefully you sent a camera in that care package, so hopefully you will have that pic.

When that TA comes things will go fast. And you will be wishing to go quicker but thinking I am not ready at the same time (at least I was) So excited for you guys.

LDW, mom to her own Jiangxi girl...........

Jenny said...

Sweeet! Love the growth charts! Thanks so much Tonggu Momma! It's seems my little peanut is doing just fine! Whew! What a relief!

I can't believe it's been almost a month since referral..packing has got me panicked, haven't even started yet, uh oh...

Casa Bicicleta said...

Jen, when it gets closer you might think about printing up a paper withj your e-mail, address, etc, to give to your foster mom in case you are lucky enough to meet her. You want to hand over that contact information when you see her.
Hopefully your TA will come soon.
Leigh

Jacqui said...

Leigh's advice is very sage indeed. Had I known when I met Roma's fostermom, I would have been a little better prepared. I was in shock and my mind went blank.
So glad to hear that you got additional info on Mia and that's it's good info.

Come on TA!!!!!