Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
to imagine that this wait is almost over. We received visa's yesterday, our tickets by Fedex today and got our itinerary from our agency today. The paperwork is completed, all the T's are crossed and I's dotted, now all we have to do is wait for 10/21 to get here....

I am looking out into a future that is unknown to me. It's not that I didn't "know" this day would come, it's just that I am amazed that it's almost here.

A dream really will triumph over reality, once it is given a chance..............

4 comments:

Jackie said...

Jen,
I can hear the excitement in your post. It is indeed surreal. But, I'm sure you won't forget a moment of your trip!
Sign me - still waiting for our TA...

Casa Bicicleta said...

So happy for you Jenny. Your long horrible odyssey is almost over and your new journey together as a family is about to start.

ps you might want to star the paperwork on a sibling right about now.

tee hee

Leigh

jess said...

Jen,
Things are starting to go your way. I bet you have butterflies in your stomach in just the wait to go get your beautiful daughter. I am so glad that you and your husband will make good parents. The journey is just about to begin.

God Bless
Jess

Colette said...

I saw your ticker on the duckie board...3 weeks!!! OMG!!! It is getting close! How are you? Sending hugs!!