Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Fifteen years ago, we stood before our family and God, pledging to love each other thru good times and bad, for richer or poorer, thru sickness and health...I remember when we first met...you thought I was stuck up....I thought you were overbearing and obnoxious. I am not sure when things changed between us, but I knew it was meant to be....

We have certainly have had our share of bad times....thankfully we have also had our share of the good times. Thru all these years, I am so glad that I had you to stand by my side. There is no one else I would rather have there...You have held me up when my life looked the bleakest, you have kept me strong when I would have faltered..

As we enter a new chapter in our lives, the one where we become parents for the first time, I am so glad that I get to experience this special time with you, we have waited so long, my love.

Happy Anniversary...

5 comments:

Casa Bicicleta said...

Oh my gosh, that is so sweet! It's your anniversary? So soon after getting your referral? That's karma baby, gotta love it.
Happy anniversary.
Leigh

Jenny said...

Well, technically it is tomorrow, but I had to do it tonight, because he gets home before I do...

Yes, I think it has been karma, all the way around :o)

Gabrielle said...

Wonderful! 15?? Our 10th is next weekend! Does it even seem that long? Happy Anniversary!

Family Bits said...

This will truly bring a brand new dimension to what you now hold as a "family" She will bring you closer than you had ever imagined. She will also make you want to pull your hair out at times, but much less often than you will want to smile.
Happy rest of your adventures together.

(open the other ways to comment besides google. We don't use our google account any more.)

jess said...

Dear Jen,
I think this was great anniversary present to your husband. I am sure he will remember this year the most. I will continue to pray for you and your new family. Keep the faith

Jess