Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers

Some where is this room, on these shelves, our dossier has sat for over 3 years. It has not known the sadness, anguish and heartbreak that these 3 years of waiting have wrought...It has occupied it's own space, filled with a hope, a promise and an expectant love waiting to be given...


Soon, this dusty file will be opened....

Soon, the photographs of a hopeful couple will see the light of day once again...

Soon, a child without a family will meet the couple who have carried that child in their hearts for what seems like a lifetime....

Soon to become a family......


It could be within a week we will see her face, it could be a little longer than that...but soon,.....

8 comments:

Gabrielle said...

The anticipation is KILLING me. I can't imagine how it feels for you. I hope it is a week or less!

Jacqui said...

Jenny, you're getting very poetic in your anticiapation.

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

QJ,

My emotions were running at an all time high when I wrote that...probably it's going to get really messy when our referral comes in lol. There will be sappy sentiments all over the place, heh.

Casa Bicicleta said...

GAH! I am freaking out here!!!! I can't wait to learn what province she is from, how old she is, does she have HAIR?????? Jenny, this is so exciting!
Leigh

Kate said...

so well written, can't wait to see that post of referral

Kate

jess said...

Dear Jen,

I can not believe how well you are doing with the wait. The anticipation is overwhelming. I will keep the prayers comingand I will keep you on the prayer list also. So keep the faith and I hope in the next week will be the day that you see your daughter for the first time.


God Bless

Jess

Colette said...

Oh Man...it is killing me! Come on CCAA get moving!!! UGH!!! I can only wonder how you are feeling!!! YIKES let's go!