Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
There is a post on Rumor Queen, that at least three families from Finland, all from the same agency, with a LID of 3-24-2006 have received their referral....Umm..Okay.....

So, does this mean referrals are on the way? I don't know..
So, does this mean we will get the call in a few days? I don't know..
So, does that mean I will see my daughters face this coming week? I don't know..
Some people think it might be rogue referrals. The same thing happened last month when referrals were sent to some families, right after referrals had just come out. So I don't know what to think...

What I do know is that I am freaking out, that I have a migraine, that I am having trouble processing this all right now.

OMG! OMG! OMG!

Could it be true??

10 comments:

Christine said...

Oh, Jenny, let it be true, let the image of your daughter be revealed. You know, it's so hard, all this waiting. For once you see her, or maybe it will be when you get her in your arms, or maybe it will be another day, but from then on, everything will be different. The light is different, people are different, just a little, you know.

Christine

Casa Bicicleta said...

Jenny,
It can't be rogue referrals, we are seriously due for referrals. I believe that they are in Europe and that Monday we will see rumors bright and early Monday morning about "something" on it's way to agencies here in the states. Brace yourself, Mia is about to make an entrance. For labor pains of this sort I strongly recommend wine. Not red, it makes the migrane worse, go with white. ;-)
Leigh

Gabrielle said...

Hold onto your hat. From this week forward, the world will be different. A very good different!

Sister PJ said...

JENNY..... I AM CRACKING UP OVER IN HERE IN ST. LOUIS/ IL

I AM JUST PICTURING YOU AND RICH BANGING INTO EACH OTHER WONDERING WHAT THE HECK TO DO!!! HAHAHAHA... MIA IS NOT FAR AWAY, AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY BEAUTIFUL NIECE!!!! WOOHOOO LET THE GOOD TIMES BEGIN.

jess said...

Dear Jenny,

Wow it is almost here. The time for you to finally see that daughterof yours. You and your husband have to be so excited. In time your prayers will be answered. Just keep praying and keep the faith it will be happening very soon. Maybe sooner than you think. I will keep the prayers coming.

God Bless
Jess

Jacqui said...

I'm with Leigh, get that white wine rolling. Mia will be here soon. I can't wait to hear what's happening on Monday morning.

Jenny said...

You know what else? Monday is my husband's birthday. It would be great to have two reason's to celebrate!!! I would love to receive our referral tomorrow, it would be perfect!

Casa Bicicleta said...

Oh my gosh, it's your DHs birthday tomorrow?!!?!?!?! How perfect would that be! I saw that a family in the south got their referral already, fingers crossed you get a call early in the day.
Leigh

Christine said...

Fingers tapping......

Chrisser

Jenny said...

Chrisser,

What are you doing tapping your fingers?! Shouldn't you be warming up just in case our referral comes today, heh..