Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers


Rumor Queen has posted that one US agency and 2 European agencies, have received word that CCAA plans to suspend TA's and Referrals until the Swine Flu dies down....

GREAT!!! PERFECT!!!!!!!

I haven't heard anything from my agency yet, but I am sure (if this is true) we will hear something soon. Seeing that we would have been 3 or 4 months out from referral, it might not impact us much, unless CCAA doesn't play catch up and just pushes referrals back a month, heh, then I might implode.....


I understand CCAA's caution, the kids need to be safe....I don't know who I feel worse for, families who were execting to travel this month, recieve TA's or those families that would have gotten their referral this month.

"sigh"
I am NOT even gonna say, "what else could happen", because God has a quirky sense of humor...lol.

p.s F*** Y** Guru Joe, you don't know S*%&T!!!

P.P.S
I am not trying to make lite of the flu, I know people have lost their lives and it is no joke, soo, I just wanted to put that out there.....

5 comments:

Christine said...

Oh, girl, I love you telling Guru Joe where to get off. You go! Well, yes, it seems Porky is indeed causing a lot of disarray in the world. I feel like it won't affect someone who is not directly at the point of referral. Although, let me shut up. I'm afraid to say anything. I just want you to get that referral so I can do my laptop jig!!! I have a really ugly cry and dance here in my living room when I hear about referrals. (Just FYI....) Keeping my rally cap on for you!

Chrisser

Jenny said...

Chrisser,

You must capture this jig on camera, it must be done...lol.

Colette said...

This really stinks! I mean really! What is going to take? Julian Parker to catch a flight to china and tell them to hurry up...because he will...he told me so! Love ya! Keep the faith!!!

Casa Bicicleta said...

Jenny,
I think this is all a wacky plan that the universe has in store for you to make a better! more riviting! story for Mia. I can picture you about 5 years from now, cuddling with her on her birthday and she says, "Mommy, tell me again about all the things that happened to you and Daddy while you waited for me." And you will take a deep breath and start "Well, it all started with a 6 month wait... hahahahaha..."
You can't deny it. It makes a good story.
Right?
What?
You want to kill me?
'Kay, I'll stop typing now.
Leigh

Anonymous said...

Hi Jenny,
This seem to have you up in arms but keep a stiff upper lip.It will happen soon enough. Have you ever heard that God does not give you more than you can handel? Well he is testing you. Keep a postive things will happen soon enough.Think of all the postive things in your life and that will help you get through the rough times. Family is the best support take care.