Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Well, the great and wise RQ has posted a rumor that CCAA has begun matching. This is a good sign, I like to hear that CCAA is hard at work, matching yummy babies to patiently(snort!)waiting families...
Also there is an early rumor of a cut off date of 3/14/06. Hmmph! Fool me once, shame on you, fool me 460 bazillion times, shame on me :o) I fall for it everytime, heh!

Oh and for those keeping count, today marks 37 months of waiting.....really? I mean REALLY!! lol...

6 comments:

Christine said...

Ooooh, can't take it!! Girl, you are getting closer to the yummy baby!! Keep us posted!

Chrisser

Casa Bicicleta said...

I know, I know, fool me a billion times, but seriously Jen, wouldn't the 14th be too cool? That's 6 days of LIDs (we won't discount the weekends, it makes the math too hard). If they do in fact do 6 days this month, and maybe 6 days next month, that would put you as getting a referral in August. You could be traveling by September so you would be home for Halloween, home for Thanksgiving, home for Christmas.....ooooo, I get goosebumps just thinking about it!
this is getting exciting!
Leigh

Casa Bicicleta said...

ACH! What am I talking about? A referral in August? See, my math, my head, oy, I meant to say July....right? Does that make sense?????
Help me.
Leigh

Gabrielle said...

Oooooohhhhh.....I am so excited. I think those ladybugs Gabrielle is finding are WORKING and are definitely a sign. Matching is a good thing....come on MIA!

Jacqui said...

I'm not going to check Leigh's math. But wouldn't that be great that you'll have your little Mia for the better half of this year?

Anonymous said...

Look at the postive side of this if you can. God is on your side and he will give you Mia this year I feel it in my bone. Hold tight things will happen soon. Keep the faith. I will keep you in my prayers.