Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
My last post before jetting off to China...I can't believe this day is here, I didn't really sleep well last night. All kinds of thoughts and images floating thru my mind. It's hard to shut your mind off when you are about to embark on the journey of a lifetime.

I'll be having someone post updates here, so stay tuned for that...

I wanted to thank you all for your support and encouragement..it means so much to me.

Peace and Love to you all!

5 comments:

Madeleine said...

We will be praying for a safe and beautiful journey for you!

Sherri said...

We also will be praying for a beautiful and safe journey. I have tears in my eyes as I read your post, i'm so very happy for you and I can't wait too see you over there.

Hugs,
Sherri

Jacqui said...

YAY! I have to imagine you're in the air now. How exciting! Can't wait to see that beautiful Mia in your arms.

Gabrielle said...

Wonderful. Safe travels! Mia, your Mommy and Daddy are on their way!

jess said...

Dear Jen
My prayers are with you. Have a safe journey to Mia. I am very happy for you and your husband. God Bless
Jess