Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
...but we finally got our suitcases packed and underweight. It was a struggle, really it was. For the flights within the United States, we had no problem. The weight for the flights within China were a different story, hence the title for this post....I probably had more of a problem with eliminating stuff to bring, Rich had the job of reigning me in and helping me eliminate things we didn't "really" need. Of course I felt like we needed "everything", lol.
It was exhausting, frustrating and stressful...glad it is done and we can strike one more thing off our to-do list. I also cleaned out the cupboards and drawers in the kitchen...we took one dog to the vet, the other to get groomed, did some laundry, did a little cleaning, did some grocery shopping. Rich also mowed the lawn and weed-whacked the weed garden... I am tired, think I'll go to bed. It'll be another busy day tomorrow....

'Nite everyone.....

p.s.
less than 48 hours to go, wheee!

6 comments:

Jacqui said...

And you should remember to buy a cheap suitcase in China for all the souveniers you'll be buying. You can keep within the weight limit because it will be Mia's suitcase. Isn't that too cool?
Have you seen the docu? There is a scene in there showing me wanting to pack everything (including a huge bag of cheerios). Yes, reining is was tough. Cheerios are light though!

Colette said...

I have to tell you that I am in tears of the thought of you leaving and seeing MIA. We started this process almost at the same time and I always knew that this day would come. I am so happy, excited and crying for you! I can't wait to see a picture of her in your arms!!! Love Ya!!!

Casa Bicicleta said...

Jenny,have a great trip. We'll be thinking about you.
Leigh

Duchess of Lanier said...

Have a fabulous trip and thanks for letting us follow along!

Trena
"lila" on RQ ;)

jess said...

Dear Jen
This journey has been long but the new journey will soon begin. Keep the faith and you will be strong for you and your husband have been on this journey for a while so you are ready for this new journey.

God Bless
Jess

Anonymous said...

"Weed-wacked the weed garden" LMAO You're too funny!