Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
One week from tomorrow, we leave....I am a woman of emotional extremes...well hubby and I both are. Going from uncontrollable excitement one minute, to anxiousness the next....I can't wait to be done with work, my mind is definitely not there and I am just taking up space. So much to do in the coming days, I hope that it makes the time fly by...how will I be able to stand it otherwise...

I received a very special item in the mail today, from some very special ladies...you know who you are...I do not have the words to express how your "gift" touched me.

Referrals finally came out, CCAA skipped September, I cannot imagine the agony of waiting an extra month. I offer a hearty congratulations to those families..it's a day you will never forget!

12 comments:

Casa Bicicleta said...

Next week?!?!?!! OMG, it's really happening. I can't wait to follow you on your trip.
Big hugs to you Jenny.
Leigh

Sherri said...

Wow, only one week!! It will be here before you know it and I can't wait to follow your journey.

Jacqui said...

Yay! Only one more week. this one will fly so fast your head will spin.

Have you practiced posting pics and video to your blog? Do you have a backup plan in case blogger is blocked in China? I know, these are the important things for us that are home waiting impatiently for news of Mia.

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

I do have a back up person to blog for me.

I am looking for a volunteer for the Ducky Board. I am not sure I will be able to post on that either.. sooo...... :0)

Gabrielle said...

Jenny - I would be happy to post for you on the ducky board if no one else has volunteered!

Jacqui said...

Me! Me! I want to be your back up person. I'm in earliest time zone in the US. Please pick me! You have my email address, right?

Gabrielle said...

But, I am up the earliest and stay up the latest, so PICK ME!

Lesa said...

Jenny, I know how you feel. We are having insomnia at our house!

Can't wait to see you guys in Beijing!

Jenny said...

QJ and Deb, you guys are too funny!

I was hoping that I could recruit you both. Depending on when I actually get the chance to send my updates, I figured one of you would find a moment to update the Ducky Board...

Jacqui said...

Jenny, you are very much the diplomat. You jipped (sp?) me out of my gloating on winning the ducky baord backup person.
OK then, Deb and I will have a two week contest on who can post your updates the quickest on the ducky board.

Jenny said...

QJ,

You got me pegged, I am a people pleaser and want everyone to be happy, more than that, I can't make a decision to save my live. What can I say, I am a Libra :o)

Thanks for helping with the board!! It's a relief that I have you and Deb, to help me share this incredible journey with the Duckies!