Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
My fellow workers threw a surprise baby shower for me!!! I had such a great time, it was such fun....They went above and beyond for me, I am so lucky to have people like that to work with.

The day started off crappy. I was tired, cranky and not feeling good, it was raining out, you get the picture. My lead Lori said she wanted to take me to lunch to celebrate me going to China and for adopting Mia. I ageed, to be honest I could've used the break by noon. So she came by then and said that our manager called a meeting and we had to go to that, before we could go to lunch. Well, you can guess what happened..Everyone was so generous, so giving and what started off as a day I would rather forget, turned into a day I'll always remember....Rich and I thank you from the bottom our hearts!!

7 comments:

Lesa said...

That is so sweet!
I had a surprise going away party with a money tree on Moon Festival Day. I was so surprised!!

Casa Bicicleta said...

Yay! A surprise shower! That's so cool.
Leigh

jess said...

dear Jen,

That was very sweet of them to have a surprize party for you and Rich.What a surprise for you. Just think you will soon have Mia. Did you get a lot of nice stuff? Well i am glad things are coming together for you an Rich. I will keep you in my prayers

God Bless

Jess

Jacqui said...

Did anyone take pics at this surprise shower? I want to see!

Sherri said...

Woo hoo...nothing like a surprise baby shower. Any pictures to share?

Christine said...

Perfect!!! I'm glad it was really a surprise.

Alyson and Ford said...

Such nice co-workers! Have fun and enjoy the journey! (we are a BTDT, so get some rest too!!).

Alyzabeth's Mommy for One Year