Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Who says their office in Beijing has confirmed with CCAA that matching and mailing of referrals are being delayed, due to the swine flu... Just what the matching and mailing of referrals has to do with the Swine Flu is beyond me..... Right now I am just so tired of this,......Nothing about TA's being delayed though, something is going on. This swine flu thing seems to me, just to be a smoke screen, an excuse. It doesn't make sense to stop matching or mailing referrals......Travel, yes, matching, why? Yet I keep reading of people leaving soon for China, or who are there or having no problem getting the traveling papers..I just don't understand..


Worked till almost 8 o'clock tonight to come home and read this.... Nothing about this makes sense anymore.....it's a total nightmare....

Going to bed......

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am sooo sorry things do not seem to be going your way. Keep the faith it will happen. It truely is time for you to get good news.I think they should continue given referals even if you can not travel. I guess this is there way of just prtecting themself. Keep the faith and do not give up. Keep the faith and God bless and pray and it will happen.

Gabrielle said...

Sending you a bunch of hugs and love. It will happen soon, but soon quite honestly IS NOT SOON ENOUGH! Hope you are resting peacefully.

Christine said...

Oh jeez. You are right, if it's not one thing it's another. What a huge pain in the ass. This wait is like running marathon after marathong after marathon. Hang in Jenny. Here's a hug.

Chrisser

Casa Bicicleta said...

I'm with you Jenny, I think the swine flu is baloney. I heard that they are going overboard on the swine flu thing to make up for the haphazard way they reacted to the Avian Bird Flu. Not that that helps you any but there it is.

Hopefully they will get moving on this soon. Big hugs
Leigh