Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
I know I haven't posted in a while, heck I even haven't checked my favorite blogs lately. Lot's of working late, well lately and lot's of stress....

So I am winding down the day, after working another Saturday, with my favorite drink second only to the vino... So my friends, if I haven't posted on your blog lately, please don't be offended, I just haven't had the energy to form a coherent thought to post something intelligent...sounding....lol.

A teeny rumor is floating around in virtual adoption land, that CCAA will get to the March 15th this month.....How come it seems that all the bad rumors come true, but the good ones don't. AHH WEll, that's the way the fortune cookie crumbles I guess.....

Hope you all are well!!!

I asked Guru Joe if I would get my referral in July, he said "Absolutely Not"...Jerk

6 comments:

Casa Bicicleta said...

I'm not fond of Guru Joe. Try a Crazy Eight ball. You never know.
Leigh

Gabrielle said...

I don't even know who Guru Joe is so he must not know what he is talking about! I have been thinking about you a lot today and hope you are okay as the first Mother's Day without your Mom draws to a close. Sending you many hugs and hope that only GOOD rumors do come true.

Jacqui said...

Hey, I just saw that you put a link to Guru Joe. I asked him if I was going to win the lottery. He said decidely so. I better run out and buy a ticket. I'll probably win 3 bucks. I should've phrased my question a litte more specifically.
How were those Long Islands?

Anonymous said...

What does Guru Joe know? I think with a you thinking postive things will happen. Keep praying and all your dreams will come true.Also I know this is a sore subject but how is your family doing on the first Mother's day with out your Mother? I hope you will look deep in your heart and start the healing process together. My prayers are with you and hope that you finally reunit with your whole family and they will help you get through this waiting for Mia. God bless and I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

Leigh,
I am beginning to think that no one is going to be able to give me the answer I 'want" lol.

Deb,
I think Guru Joe is senile, might be time for the old age home, lol.
Mother's Day was hard, I think I didn't let myself dwell on the day, it was just too depressing..

QJ,
If you win the lottery based on Guru Joe's prediction, remember your friends, lol
The Long Island Ice Tea's gave me heartburn, I only drank 1 1/2 lol, I am becoming a lightweight in my old age, heh

I couldn't go to the cemetary on Mother's Day, I don't know why...

As far as the healing process starting well, I don't know, the anger I feel is hard to get thru. It would be easier I think, if my sister apologized or made some kind of effort to say, "Hey I know I screwed up and I am sorry", but that hasn't happened.....