Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
and come out of this self imposed blogging hiatus....I just had to get away, away from the discouraging news of CCAA holding referrals because of H1N1...away from anything adoption because I just couldn't handle it at the time. There is only so much a person can take, KWIM?

Well, there is news that referrals are arriving in Europe, the cut being March 14th.
I believe it's and R3 on Rumor Queen, so it must be coming from more than one or two sources...I am so relieved. It the cut-off is March 14th, that means that CCAA is only 10 Log in dates away from us....If CCAA keeps on track then more referrals should be arriving in another couple of weeks, I really hope so.

I am really hoping for a July referral, but you never can take anything for granted in this process...

6 comments:

Gabrielle said...

So close, Jenny. So so so close. I am hoping for July, too! and you will hear the cork pop from the champagne from California to Pennsylvania!

Jacqui said...

I think we all should get a bottle of bubbly and pop it at the same time as your referral. What a good idea Deb. I'll get a bottle this weekend and have it in my fridge waiting just for Mia's info arrival to your household.
My cork will be popping in NH. How many other states do we have here to join in the festivities?

Jenny said...

Aww you guys are too sweet!!! I am gonna get a bottle myself! Since my hubby doesn't drink wine, heh, I'll have it all to myself, pity :P

Casa Bicicleta said...

Hey, you don't have to twist my arm to pop a cork...heh heh heh. Jenny I am very encouraged by the news today. After a week of dismal things coming from the CCAA this ounds something like heaven. Can you believe you are this close??????
Leigh

Jenny said...

No,I CAN'T and it's CRAZY!! Part of me feels if I start believing it'll happen, I'll jinx myself. The other half of me wants to skip around the house, lol.

My husband thinks it'll be August, I think it will be July.....Hope I win the bet, lol

Anonymous said...

Wow This great news. I hope you have been trying to keep a postive attitude.I pray for you and your family ever day that things will get better and your daughter will be home with you soon. I think the bottle of wine sounds real good but abottle of champagen sounds even better. Keep the faith things are starting to look up for you.I know this is about Mia but how is your family doing? Have you heard from your sisiter or other family members to share the exciting news or the updates? God Bless and keep the postive attitude and have a drink for me.