Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
CCAA matched up to March 20th, that's 4 log in dates away from us. Little babies are finding their forever families, how wonderful is that!!

Now the next question is, will CCAA get to the 24th next month??? I'll tell ya, the closer you get to referral time, the more anxious you get....the more uncertain. I wish I could say we will be in next month, but who knows...no sense being upset about it, it is what it is.....

I think about Mia, hoping she is ok and safe, that there is someone there to hold her when she cries...to play with her...to show her love...that's what gets me....

4 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Oh, Jenny. I can only imagine how anxious you are. I am sure your sweet Mia is well taken care of, but longs to find you, too, as there is no one like Mama to bring on the love. I really hope next month is it for you. It has just been an impossibly long wait.

Jacqui said...

WOWEE!!!!
I have to say that July is your month. Didn't I say this in another blog comment or on the BB?
I think I'll become obsessive on RQ's site just for you this next coming month.

Casa Bicicleta said...

Jenny,
I loved reading the last part of your post. It's like she's finally real. Better get that room ready. ;-)
Leigh

jess said...

Dear Jen
This is great news. I hope that you will soon have your little Mia sooner than you think. I will keep you in my prayers. God Bless you and your husband
Jess