Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
OMG!! Time is crawling at the speed of a snail!! It's almost cruel, lol. I really do not have nothing to post about. I honestly thought at this point, I would go into some sort of zen like trance state, knowing that I'll be seeing my daughters face soon. Isn't turning out that way, go figure...I hate to feel like I am wishing my life away, time is fleeting as it is.

OHH! Going on vacation to Wildwood NJ next week. I would say that it will help keep my mind off things, but uh, THAT would be a lie.... I'll just have MORE TIME to dwell on when we might hear of referrals coming in. GAH!

It should still be a nice time, since we are going with family. Err, I do mean ALL the family, so it should be, ummm interesting. If I can manage not wanting to pinch my one sister's head off, I think all will be well,,

My great-niece Cali-Grace is going. Rich and I love her to pieces! Rich cannot go anywhere without Cali wanting to go too!

Here is a pic of her, honestly I could just eat her up!! Such cuteness!

Here is handsome great-nephew Andrew, who is going as well.
My sister from St. Louis is going, can't wait to see you PJ!! Actually I can't wait to spend time with all the family, I think we need this regrouping time....


Hmm, I guess this wasn't a nothing post after all....

7 comments:

Jacqui said...

I was going to tell you that this is the calm before the storm if your post really was a nothing post. But it's full of some exciting family gathering plans. I hope no pinching of heads is necessary and people do actually get along for the week. One week. It's short, right?

Casa Bicicleta said...

Jenny, if you think the wait is hard now, I hate to be the one to tell you but the time after referral and before travel is the WORST! QJ, am I right? It's all ok though, you're almost there......
Have a great time at the shore. Last time without Mia. ;-)
Leigh

Gabrielle said...

A very long wait that is ALMOST over. So glad you will have time away and hope that you will be kept so busy that the time will pass by faster than if you are only with your thoughts, oh and DH, too! But, then you are with both of your thoughts. Hugs. We are away next week, too. I hope the news follows very soon thereafter!

jess said...

Dear Jenny,
Well know news is good news right. Well God wants to make sure you get the right healthy child.This is great that you are going away with your family. This may be what God wants you to do is heal as a family. This may just what you needed to start the healing with your family as a whole.I wish you well on this and you will be in my prayers and be safe on your vaction.

Jess

4D said...

Hope the vacay helps take your mind off of things...I know, I know...it won't but enjoy yourself nevertheless!

Keep smilin!

Christine said...

Yay for Wildwood! Enjoy yourself, it sounds like you will do your best. I have an intuition that once I get my referral and before we meet that little one will be very difficult on me, too. What a woman will abide to mother that little one!

Christine

Sister PJ said...

Hey Sissy!!!,
Well today is wednesday, and i am soo excited about seeing everyone, that i can hardly contain myself.. i think that i truly need this time with you guys. I have felt so alone here in st. Louis. I mean i have my boyfriend and friends, but they really dont know what i am going threw,, I think about mom everyday, and even more so now that i am coming in..I miss her so much, and i will be missing her great big hugs as soon as i walk in the door. I used to laugh when she hugged me, because i would be the first to start to pull away and she still would be hugging me.. i wish i would have hugged her longer now...**Sigh** oh well
I know that dad will be waiting for me though..i just cant wait to spend quality time with everyone,
Love you and I can't wait to see you,,, Hugs P.J.