Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
There is an teeny tiny, itsy bitsy rumor today, on the Rumor Queen. Not enough to make me go into spasms of joy, but enough to give me heart palpitations!

The rumor is so out of left field that RQ is only giving it the lowest rating on the rumor scale, an R1...The rumor is that CCAA is matching or has matched all of March. Gulp!! Does that mean if they have matched all of March, that they will send them all out as referral or only send out the matches they want to....Or this could all be a bunch of Hooey!!

Early rumors hardly ever come tru, unless they are bad, lol. So while the rumor brought a smile to my face and gave my heart a good lurch, I am not on the rollercoaster yet with this one...but, what if?????? Will we finally get to see Chrisser do the chair dance??? :) Inquiring minds want to know!!

6 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Hoping hoping hoping that the rumor is true!!

Jacqui said...

I say go with it and enjoy the rollercoaster ride. Even if the rumor doesn't come true, the valley of the rollercoaster can't be that low. You are so close.

And Chrisser, do you have a video camera ready to film your chair dance?

Christine said...

I will film a chair dance and learn how to upload and show it for the world to see, I swear. Especially if this rumor is true because that may warrant a complete jig around the living room! That would be an amazing rumor come true.

Chrisser

Casa Bicicleta said...

Jen, I saw that rumor and thought of you immediately. These past couple of months have been so atypical for China that who knows what is actually going to happen. Fingers crossed that whatever happens it happen soon.
Leigh

Anonymous said...

Dear Jenny,
This good news I hope for you and yor husband. I hope you are keeping your whole family involved in this great news.It is time for you to let your family be excited for this great news that God has given you. I will keep praying for you and your family and I hope with my whole heart that this will bring your whole family together again God bless and I will continue to have you and your family in my prayers

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Lose Laggin Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Rapidly Find Movies, PC Games, MP3 Albums, Software and Download Them at Blazing Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]