Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
CCAA managed to do 9 days of referrals. While it is an increase, there is nothing to say that it will be the same next month. For the past two years, CCAA has sent in very small batches around Chineses New Years, about 3 days worth. So, while I am pretty happy about the nine days (Ha! never thought I'd say THAT), I know that CCAA can bring the hammer down next month.
I am happy for the families that go referrals, for it means, that some sweet little girl or boy has found their forever family!
Why the picture? I just thought it was pretty!

1 comments:

Colette said...

Hey girl! I couldn't find you fro the longest time! But I finally did! I am glad to hear that things are moving along...I pray for you all the time! Hugs and Blessings Keep the faith!