Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers


As you can see from the image from the CCAA website, they have matched families with babies from 11/22/05 to 11/24/05. Four days of referrals, it stinks, but it is what it is. I just have to close my eyes and just keep repeating to myself...

"It's gonna be worth it.....it's gonna be with it...it's gonna be worth it.....

Even while saying that to myself, our hearts hurt and I wonder if it will ever happen.....*sigh* Rich says that if CCAA continues at current trends, we wont get a referall until Jan '09..ouch..hurts to hear it, but I am beginning to think he might be right....

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Geesh Jennie,
How come it has to take freakin so Long!! Maybe they should hire more People or something.
Dont worry hon, like you said it will be worth, my thoughts and Prayers are with you sis.
I Wuvs ya, (smooches).
P.J.