Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Since I last posted. Referrals haven't come in yet, probably in a few days to a week. Not alot of rumor out there, but the consensus is that 11/21 is the cut off date. So, that's 7 days worth of referrals, if it's true, which it probably is.
I can't believe it's been 16 months and one week, since we logged in with China. It just blows my mind, because when we started this process, the wait was 6 months, lol, we're way past that now!
Going on vacation in a week and a half, boy do Rich and I need it. We so need a break from everything adoption, the wait has just been weighing so heavily on our minds.

Here is a picture of the house we rented, isn't it purty!




I can't wait to go!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen, House looks pretty big, and pretty. Can I go with you guys?? i promise i will be as quite as a mouse.(Squeak)

P.J.

Jenny said...

PJ,

You know I would love to have ya, sis!!!!!! Your welcome of course. Wouldn't it be nice if you could come!!


HUGS!

Colette said...

The house looks so nice!! Love it...if you hear a knock on your door, it will be us!!! Hang in there on the adoption front! I am praying for you girl!!! Hugs

Jenny said...

Colette,

LOL, I would love to have you too! However, God willing, by this time next week you will have your hands full with you brand new baby!!!!!!! :)