Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
CCAA matched 6 days worth of referrals. Not crazy good, not sucky bad either. I think alot of parents were expecting the referrals to follow along the same lines as the last batch and are ecstatic that it didn't. I guess I am just relieved that CCAA was able to do more this time. Hopefully, CCAA will be able to do more in the months to come. November '06 is pretty big, as far as the number of people logged in to receive referrals. So, it might take CCAA a few months to get thru it. Speculation is that December, January and February are not so big, hopefully CCAA can get thru these months quicker. Of course, there is March'06, which is our month and rumored to be large. Our agency has 7 days of LIDS for March, the average for them is 4. So, while I know with every referral batch we get closer, I also realize that we are still so far away.

Oh, for my password challenged family, I have removed the need have a login ID and password. So you have no excuse now, HAHAHA!

*Edited to say*
If you choose to post anonymously, you will have to chose anonymous and make sure you put your name in the post itself or well..I wont know who you are, LOL. This I did, of course, because my family can't remember their logins or passwords, love you guys anyways! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

hmmmm.

Colette said...

Jen I have been thinking about you alot latley! I am glad to hear things are kinda moving along! Oh boy...it will be worth the wait! Hugs and Blessings

Anonymous said...

Thanks Colette, I hope things are going well for you. I am sure that your forever child will find his/her way to you. God knows when the time is right. Hugs back to you!

Jen

Anonymous said...

Ok so I am happy that it is moving along for you. Don't worry it will get here soon enough.
As being one of "Challenged" Family Member,I have alot of Passwords to remember and I think that my Brain is full and I can't remember anymore passwords. Oh well guess I will go and put my helmet on now.

Kelly said...

Yeppie, I am happy for you that CCAA match 6 days of referrals. It is better than last batch of referals when they only match 2 days. Just think of all those beautiful memories that are still to come. I know I can't to wait to meet Mia.