Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
The Good..

Referrals are in FINALLY..that's all I got to say about that.


The Bad...

CCAA only matched 2 days worth of referrals, 10/25 & 10/26. The rumors have been flying around lately, about how bad this month was gonna be. Even though the rumors really pointed towards just 2 days, I don't think anyone really believed it until today. Personally, I would rather get hit in the head with a board, than go thru another referral month like this one. Uh, but I do realize the closer we get, the more crazed Rich and I will be, LOL.


The Ugly....

Is that it will probably not get alot better. The bright side, I don't think CCAA has ever referred just 1 day, have they? I can so NOT go there right now. Wasn't a happy day today, but I can't say we didn't expect this, so it's time to move on and hope for better things next month..

Sorry that I didn't have better news today..."sigh"

1 comments:

PeeJay said...

Ok Jen I had Enought I had to go and get another Freakin name, but it is still me.
Anyways, i just wanted to say to stay strong you guys will get threw this, it will happen sooner or later.
Luv You guys
P.J.