Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers


What does this mean, well, it means that any family who logged in with CCAA between 9/8 up to and including 9/27 of 2005 got their referrals today. While it's great that CCAA matched 19 days of LID's, they still haven't managed to finish September'05.
I guess I have to look at this way, its one more step closer to our referral.
However, I think I should prepare everyone, we most likely will not have our daughter by Christmas this year, our referral possibly, it's most likely that we will be traveling to China early 2008. I am not posting this to depress anyone, I just want you to be well informed also. The waiting will be hard, but last year went so fast, we can only pray this year will fly by also..

Ok enough of the sucky news and on to me posting pictures of the newest addition to the family, my greatniece Kalia (sp?) what a cutie!!!

3 comments:

Sister PJ said...

Captains Log:
I know this is the site for Mia, but i am a little disturbed and a little confused. Today is the first day that i had to clean Captain's new Pee Pee, Strange but after a couple of awkward minutes he actually kind of let me help him clean it. Is this what my life has led me to? shoving pills down my cat's throat,washing and drying the sheets that he had accidents on,(Peeing the bed). Thank god for Out for cats, works wonders if you ask me. now i have stooped to a new low, i am putting puppie pads on my bed so he will no soak threw.
Ok now that i feel better about that, well a little but i am dealing with it.
If it takes a year,i know that it will fly by and when you finally get Mia, you guys are gonna say finally yeah woohoo... and your going to be like well that wasnt so bad.. it will fly by dont worry.
Now that i have spilled my guts degrated myself i am off to go and soak some comforters and dry some sheets so i can sleep tonight.
Keep your heads up, my little hobbits...
Always Yours .~> P.J.

Jenny said...

Poor Captain, he is going to have to start wearing depends! I hope he is doing better and I am guessing the freakoid dome is off his head. Give Cap a hug from me!

lisa said...

awwwwwwwwww isnt my grandbaby beautiful.pj every time i think about the peepee thing i lose it.iam sorry i know this isnt funny,lol.yes it is.jen,i really wish u 2 would get some good knews soon u both deserve it.i would like to meet and spoil my neice,before ray makes me a granny of 50..sigh.love u guys buches..lisa