Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers


Well, here we are, another year under our belts. I am thankful that all of our immediate family will be home and we can celebrate together. It's this time of year, that really brings into focus what family really is. Where would we all be without each other? We should never take each other for granted, because time is so fleeting and life so precious...
This morning my thoughts turn to a little girl, possibly not even born yet, who already has a family that loves her, a family that eagerly waits for her....Merry Christmas, Mia, we love you...

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Merry Christmas- to the parents of my little Princess.

Sister PJ said...

Well, today is January 2nd, and as i sit here reflecting, (Not Working),. i can't stop myself from thinking how lucky Mia is going to be. To have such caring parents (Jen & Rich). You guys are going to be such great parents, because you have alot of love to give, and i think that the reason why its taking so long is because I think God is Picking you a very Special Girl. Because he knows that this child is going to bring you all the love and joy that she can bring. I really had a good time when i was in town, and i have to say i am a little homesick. I also know that you guys will be there for me not matter what, and i hope that you know that i will be there for you.
Keep your chins up, take care and hopefully this year will fly by so you can bring home our Precious Mia.
Love you guys.
PJ.