Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
...been along huge long time since I have posted, but then you already know that....Time seems to go by at the blink of an eye these day...Mia is almost three...THREE!!!! I can hardly believe it.

Parenting is hard...HARD work I tell you...but it also the most rewarding thing ever...Mia is the most sweetest baby(I cant even call her that anymore whaaaa!) and the most demanding, opinionated, stubborn, cutest, loving, cranky and so not the morning baby (there I go again..) I think I am in denial that she is growing up right before my eyes...I am so proud of all she has accomplished but so sad to see the baby years go...she really is growing up into a little(big)girl now..

Some recent pics..

Hard to believe that she has grown up from this precious little baby


To my precious little girl

My Wings!


Meow..


Daddy's princess.

6 comments:

Debbie Sauer said...

She is changing so much. Precious!! Blessings

Lesa said...

Yes mam it goes by fast! Sounds like she is just a spicy as Evan is. lol
Remember Veronica saying how stubborn and hard headed he was? Gee Whiz....!
Good to see you post. I need to add Xmas photos soon. ha

Casa Bicicleta said...

Oh my gosh look how big she is! I just thought I would check to see if you had posted anything new and look at how big Mia is! I still have the thermos if you can believe it, Chrisser hasn't gotten her referral yet. It's been a long wait for her. Something I am sure you can relate to.

So happy to see Mia. She is so sweet. Check in on the board sometime, we'd love an update!!!!

Colette said...

Ok...So I think of you all the time! How are you? email me to tell me how you are! Are you on FB? let me know! colette@realtyusa.com

BYABAG said...

Very good blog. I realy like it.. Keep doing well
Thanks & regards.
replica Louis Vuitton Coussin

fashion review said...

Audemars Piguet Replica