Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
and you are like the biggest loser ever, because it's been over a month since you posted on your own blog, not to mention your friends blogs, heh.

Really, I do apologize to the faithful for continuing to haunt my blog, even though I have been MIA while being a mom to Mia. I started back to work at the end of January and when I get home, I spend all my time just being with her. By the time she goes to bed, I am ready for bed(lazy) and I can't blog from bed, so there you are...So here are some updates on my sweet little dumpling;

She is crawling like a champ and cruising the furniture like a pro. She stood up on her own yesterday, her dad and I witnessed the great event and thought she was just the smartest baby ever! She was sick with a stomach virus last week, that proceeded to wipe out the rest of the family, heh, that's my girl! Her Grammy Blanche has been watching Mia while Rich and I work, she and Mia have bonded really well, so glad. We are still working on her sleeping issues, but they are better, MUCH better!
I know, I know! Where are the pictures! Well, if I could open up the computer without Mia swarming to it like a moth to a flame, I probably could post some. Seriously, the girl loves the computer and screeches like a banshee if she sees you on it and you have the nerve not to invite her to play..
I hope you are all well, I'll catch up on your blogs, I swear I will and I'll post those pictures I promised to post....someday... :o)

8 comments:

Casa Bicicleta said...

You're a Mommy, you're supposed to be busy. ;-) But uh....pics would be nice. hint hint
Leigh

Gabrielle said...

So great to hear from you, Jenny! And glad that your excuse is that you area back to work LOL. Yes, working and being a Mom leave very little time. I can blog in bed, though, so makes a big difference. Glad to hear all is well. You sound so happy! Would love to see more pics of your little cherub.

20123 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Lesa said...

Jenny, I've been the same way. I'm not working, but dang if it doesn't feel like it. ha
Evan keeps me so busy it isn't even funny. I haven't been on my blog for a while either. Guess I better get going too.
Kiss Mia for me, Mike, Holly, Wendy, and Evan.
Wendy sends you a Fiend with Fangs. LOL

Anonymous said...

Dear Jen
I am glad things are getting better. I know what is like to have sick children. I am glad things are going so smooth for you. Give the little one a kiss for me. God Bless
Jess

Colette said...

Hi Girlfriend! It has been forever since I have been to your blog! Mia is just beautiful! Boy are you blessed! There is a reason why we wait so long...love the new look to your blog! It is so girly!!! Love it! Hugs

Lesa said...

Okay, I know you are over come with being a mommy, but we need a new update here!

I want to see how big she has gotten.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.