Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
I have to think that way or I just might lose it and not in a good way, lol.

I think part of the problem is that we have NO idea what CCAA is going to do this month. There is nothing out there as far as substantial rumors, nada, nothing, zilch!!
An early, VERY ugly rumor was that CCAA matched only one day this month....You could hear the collective March '06 LID'ers bang their heads against the wall, I swear it!
Usually this would be the week to hear something or was that last week?? Not sure, but it makes me nervous.

I know, have patience, my day will come, it'll be my turn soon...Lather..Rinse..Repeat....

*Update*
Deana is on her way to Texas to continue her treatment there. Please continue to pray for her and her family. Thanks to everyone who joined her cause on Facebook, it means so much to them and to me too!

4 comments:

Gabrielle said...

Hang in there, Jenny. I hope the rumor mill is a bunch of hoo-ey. Love your attitude. You WILL make it....I am hoping for SOONER so that you can stop lathering, rinsing and repeating...

Casa Bicicleta said...

Jen,
I know, this month is awful. Where are the rumors????? I am on pins and needles and keep refreshing the rumor queen site. BTW, get any more quilt squares lately? Did you write about it on the blog?
Leigh

Jenny said...

I haven't written about the quilt yet, but I have emailed family, friends and they are totally on board!
To show my committment or reason to be committed, I actually borrowed some quilting books from a friend at work. I wanted to get some pattern ideas...
Now, I just have to learn to use the sewing machine, lol.

Christine said...

Jenny, hang in, girl. I want this to happen very soon already. Love that you have posted about Deana on your blog.

Christine