Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers


Like good ole Charlie, I keep promising myself that I won't fall for it again, nope not this time. You would think I would be tired of daring to believe something that couldn't possibly be true, well obviously hope springs eternal and I did dare to believe (if only a little bit). "Got a bridge in the desert you want to sell me", lol.

Anywho, it appears the rumor that CCAA got past the 23rd was UNTRUE, while the rumor they only got to the 2nd was TRUE....heh, go figure, like I didn't see THAT one coming...

So I guess I'll be standing in line next month, waiting for my chance for a go at the football, I just can't seem to help myself, hehehehe..

I have to say, that it's not CCAA's fault we are Charlie Browns, just hoping that this one time, just this one time, a good rumor might be true...

My heartfelt congratulations to those parents, who are seeing the childs face for the first time today.....

3 comments:

4D said...

A lot of us fell for it. Part of the game...sigh

Keep smilin!

Casa Bicicleta said...

Awww Jen, I'm so sorry I had a small part in getting you all whipped up. I just couldn't help it, you've been waiting so long, I can't stand that you still are without your daughter. I hope it is true that the batch after a super small one is usually a good size. Inching your way forward.
Leigh

Jenny said...

Leigh, don't be silly, lol. Belive me, you had nothing to do with getting me whipped up, I did that all by myself!!