Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
That January 22 '06 is the cut off for this month. 10 days of referrals, well that's not to shabby, but I do not think that it is going to be an ongoing trend. We've seen it before, where CCAA does an increased number of days on month, only to fall back to 3-5 days the next month. Hey, they are closer to our LID date and that is 10 log in dates closer to our Mia!

I have a couple of pictures of the paint color we chose for Mia's room. One is at night, one is during the day. Even though the color is a light Lavender, it doesn't look pink does it? Well anyway, it looks so much prettier in person, I can't wait to start putting it all together. That big hulking think covered with the sheet is the crib. We put it up over two years ago, when we found out what our log in date was, when we "thought" we would be receiving our referral in about 7 to 9 months, hahahaha!





For two of the walls I was thinking of putting these removable wall decals, but I don't want it to look too busy. I have some flower stencils that I bought too.


Ugh!! Why is it so hard for me to make a decision!

0 comments: