Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Waiting to Adopt tickers
Ok some please tell me if this is normal or not so normal, whatever the case may be
So, last night I dreamt that I was in China (you with me so far?). I was using one of the dreaded (squatty) potties in a room with a bunch of people. So, I flush the pottie and to my horror, the stupid thing begins to overflow: (leave it to me to overflow a dream pottie) Anyway, some Chinese ladies walk over and tell me it wasn't my fault, they could tell by what I ate (ewww,ok, I don't even want to go there myself, ok) I thank them for helping me and walk into the lobby of White Swan hotel, then into a restaurant (have no clue if there really is one). Bunch of Americans sitting around, I start talking to them. A Chinese lady walks up to be and tells me I can go up to the buffet now. I say ok, but that I have to go to the bathroom. She points me in the direction of the bathroom. So, I walk up these steps and have to squeeze thru the door, because it's only like () wide. I get in there and I am relieved to find western style toilets there, so happy and content I sit down to, well,to take care of business. I am sitting there thinking, is this a dream? Nah, cant be a dream, because it is so real!!!, I kept thinking the pottie fiasco was the dream,Yet I cant remember anything about getting my referral, flying over, actually staying at the hotel, then I just wake up! WTH!! I think I have totally lost it now!! I am ready to check into the loony bin now.

1 comments:

Jen said...

I followed your link from the Duckie and think your dream is pretty darn funny. I had weird dreams like that about Korea, too. Of course, I never claimed to be normal.